Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thing #2 - Setting Up My Blog

Question:  How did you decide on your posting name and the name of your blog?

I named my blog Stephanie’s 23 Things Blog because this is the theme of my blog, answering these 23 things to help me become more experienced with blogging. I’m posting under my first and last name so my classmates and professor can easily identify me without saying “ok, who is this again?”.


Question: What was your experience in creating the blog? Was it hard for you or easy? Why?

I’ve always wanted to be a blogger because I enjoy writing and I love reading other people’s blogs. I have attempted many blogs in the past and I find myself struggling to stay consistent with it. I’m fairly experienced in setting up a blog, but when making this one I was confused with Blogger’s new format so I may need to switch it to the old format.


Question: How does your avatar reflect your personality? Did you create an avatar that looks like your real self or someone totally different? Why?

I tried to make my avatar look like myself as much as possible and I believe it’s a fairly good representation of myself.  I couldn’t do without the Starbucks cup, I absolutely LOVE their Chai Lattes!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie your avatar is perfect! Love the look of your blog! See you in class, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie! I love the look of your blog too! :)

      Delete