Monday, April 30, 2012

Thing #16 Getting Organized


Which start page did you choose? Why did that one appeal to you? Will you make it your permanent home page?


The start page that I chose was the iGoogle homepage. I have always loved using this as my homepage because it is so customizable and gives easy access to calendar, time, and to-do lists.

How can the online calendars be useful to you?

I chose the 30 Boxes calendar because I have never heard of it before. It was very simple to set up. You can also create a 30 Boxes calendar mash-up by incorporating personal photos into a customizable calendar.

What about the to-do lists—helpful, too much work…?

I chose the Remember the Milk online to-do list organizer. It was easy to set up and add to your to-do list. I like how you can use this with Google Calendar and can also be used as an app on your iPhone. You can pretty much access your Remember the Milk to-do lists from anywhere which makes this extremely handy for busy teachers!

I like all of the organization tools I tried and would recommend them to anyone. I think my favorite of the three is the Remember the Milk to-do list organizer. I like how it is so easily accessible. Plus, I love lists!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment