Monday, April 30, 2012

Thing #18 Tweet Tweet!


I love social networking! While I'm not a huge fan of Facebook, I love using Twitter to quickly make an update (usually of a show I'm watching haha). I've been using a personal Twitter account since 2008. For this class, and one I may use during my teaching career, I made a new twitter account. If you have one, follow me here!

While Twitter is a great resource to update information to your class at home, it is important to keep in mind that not all families have internet access or a Twitter account. I have found through my own Twitter that it is a great way to get information about education on the state and national levels. Also, I have found many resources through following other teachers' Twitter accounts. If you don't have a Twitter account, I highly recommend trying it out!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment